As I mentioned yesterday I’ve started working on ways to promote my work, mainly for when I’m finished uni and jobless! So the first thing I’ve done is made a logo for my website. M and B are not the most exciting letters to play with and there aren’t really any nice ligatures I could use either so I just decided to work off the simple idea of using the final leg of the M as the stem for the B.
I used a combination of Bell MT and Harrington to add a bit of contrast and edited the letters to allow them to slot together nicely. I’ve also reduced the width of the left side of the M slightly to make it slightly more aesthetically pleasing.
Obviously it will normally be viewed smaller than this! Let me know what you think.